Views: 27 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-13 Origin: Shandong Jinlun Machinery Manufacturing Co,Ltd
The emergence of veneer peeling machine not only improves the quality and precision of the production veneer, but also greatly improves the production efficiency and machine automation. veneer peeling machine is one of the main equipment for the production of plywood.
veneer peeling machine is one of the main equipment for the production of plywood, is divided into the spindle veneer peeling machine and the spindle-less peeling machine, as technology advances digital servo control technology is also applied to the veneer peeling machine production, in recent years Appeared CNC veneer peeling machine. The emergence of CNC rotary cutting machine not only improves the quality and precision of the production veneer, but also greatly improves the production efficiency and machine automation. NC cardless peeling machine is an important equipment in the plywood production line or veneer production line. It is mainly used for secondary recycling of the remaining wooden chips Section, in a certain diameter range of wood core spin into a different thickness veneer, peeling diameter small.
1, Servo motor driven precision screw feed.
2, replace the plate thickness only enter the plate thickness figures, no need to change the gear, high precision peeling.
3, different types of wood can be together with peeling without affecting the thickness.
4, good surface finish, the wood is not sensitive to the reaction of the yin and yang.
5, energy-saving, simple operation, easy maintenance.
1. Peeler The distance between the two chuck determines the length of the peeled wood section, which also decided to spin out the width of the veneer. It has a maximum distance and a minimum distance. Wood length should not be greater than its maximum distance, not less than its minimum distance.
2. The centerline of the card axis from the height of the machine bed determines the maximum diameter of rotary cutting wood D, D = 2H a 100 mm. The maximum diameter of the peeling section also depends on the maximum distance between the centerline of the card axis and the bed.
3. The length of the knife is generally 50mm larger than the maximum distance between the two chuck.
4. The speed of the chuck shaft is related to the transmission mode of the rotary peeling machine transmission and is determined according to the requirements of ensuring the best peeling conditions. The current peeling machine can be divided into two types according to the rotation speed of the card axis during the peeling process. One is that the card axis speed is fixed; the other is that the card axis speed increases with the rotation speed of the wooden section.
5. The working feed rate is the distance that the knife (knife and foot) move during each revolution of the chuck shaft or in millimeters / revolution or millimeter / minute. The feed speed determines the thickness of the veneer to be rotated. In order to get different veneer thickness, the rotary cutting machine is provided with a feed speed changing mechanism and a feed box.
6. The rapid advance and retreat speed of the bed is the moving speed of the bed leaving the wooden section (wood core) after the bed approaches the wood section and the peeling is completed before the peeling start. In order to minimize the auxiliary time occupied by these actions, the rapid advance and retreat of the tool bed generally adopts a rather high speed.
7. Rough feed speed is the initial rotation of wood cutting round before the bed moving speed. In order to minimize the rotary roundwood wood section, roughing feed speed is much higher than the speed of fine screw into the knife.
8. Card axis feed rate should make knife bed knife and wood release time equal. Axial movement of the card axis screw drive and hydraulic cylinder in two ways.
9. The diameter of the chuck determines the minimum diameter that the wooden core may reach when peeling.
10. The power of the main drive and the power of all the motors (in kilowatts) on the rotary cutter determine the thickness of the veneer that may be cut and the power consumption of the veneer peeling.
veneer peeling machine outline dimensions of long, wide, high press the most prominent part of the machine measurement. The length and width determine the plant area required to install the machine.